Friday, March 16, 2012

Going Green

Still looking for a great St.Patty's day outfit? Or, are you like me and can't get enough green this season? I love how a green blazer looks over a black and white striped T. A green shirt dress is a nice twist on an office staple. I am obsessed with these cute green and white wedges. Not feeling the luck o' the Irish? Try a fun accessory like sunglasses or a necklace. Unsure of what to pair green with? Try this skirt from Kohls with a navy T-shirt for a fun color block look. I love color in my wardrobe..and this spring it seems to be everywhere!! Have a great St.Patty's day. Cheers to a Guiness and a Ruben!!!


greenfinal.jpg










3 comments:

  1. Love it, especially that neon green bag - so festive!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love green, but oddly don't have a ton in my closet. i need to remedy that! i love that green pleated skirt. i might need to head to kohls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Kohls pleated skirt! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated :)