Monday, October 3, 2011

Plum and Marigold

I am trying something new with my outfit posts. Sometimes, even I dont have a story to go with them. One of my other hobbies is taking and editing pictures. I am adding a feature for some of my outfit posts as well as my random pictures I would like to share. It is called "my life in photos". Dont worry...there are still plenty of Olivia stories to come!

I will have to say..I am actually starting to get a bit more dressed up for these photo posts. I usually wear an old pair of pants on Mondays that are a size too big to account for the amount of over eating the weekends bring. Today, I wore one of my favorite pairs of Express pants. And I love the combination of plum and marigold...It is such a great contrast. I have been seeing it featured in magazines..and thought I would give it a try. I put on the glasses at the end give the whole look a sophisticated polish.


_DSC1114.jpg _DSC1113.jpg _DSC1110.jpg _DSC1097.jpg _DSC1094.jpg _DSC1090.jpg _DSC1089.jpg
Cardi/Belt: The Limited - Fall 11
Pants: Express - Winter 10
Shirt - Forever 21 - Fall 10
Shoes - MIA (from DSW) - Sprint 11
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
Glasses- Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated :)