Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cowgirl

These earrings were a steal from Target ($3). They were the inspiration for my cowgirl inspired outfit today. (number crunching lasso holding...well now I am going too far).  I  needed a break from my usual conservative office style attire. (plus most of my work pants were in desperate need of a good wash). I threw on one of my favorite wardrobe staples, my navy BCBG shirt dress and my Rocket Dog riding boots to complete my western inspired look. There are just those days where I wake up and think I want to get a little creative with attire..and today was one of them

I found my tripod! What I really want to do is combine my writing love with my love of shopping and well all things fashion..and my amazing camera. In the last few weeks, I have taught myself a lot about photos and webpage updating...so this is only the beginning!


Capture


Dress: BCBG (Spring 09)
Boots: Rocket Dog (last winter)
Belt: Walmart
Earrings and Bracelet: Target

Capture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated :)