Friday, September 30, 2011

Call Me Mellow Yellow

I love fall..and today was a bone chilling fall day. You can just feel the leaves changing and falling off of the trees. If I had a working fireplace, I may be apt to turn it on. The rain was cold and wet beating against my face as we took these shots. Josh and I got an impromptu date as the kids spent some time with my parents this evening. I had to quickly go from sweats to skinnies...only to shove my face with a veggie burrito (covered in cheese sauce)..so I could hurry up and get back into the sweats. I bought the "breezy" blouse from Old Navy this week...and I was pretty excited to have somewhere to wear it. I paired it with my first pair of skinny jeans that I bought a few years ago from Kohls. The marigold sweater was also a recent purchase from the Limited....I had given up looking for the perfect marigold sweater in the spring..then a couple weeks ago there it was! The highlight of this outfit was wearing the purple suede boots. I loved the way they contrasted with the sweater...and the fact that they were a garage sale find! I had to wear these bright fall colors..like a leaf that fell from a nearby tree.




_DSC0947.jpg _DSC0949.jpg

Cardigan: The Limited - Fall 2011
Shirt: Old Navy - Fall 2011
Necklace: The Limited - Summer 2011
Jeans: Kohls - circa 2007
Boots: vintage- garage sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated :)