Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kung Fu Panda

Today was trying and long. After a large meal, an early evening nap and a budding headache, I can honestly say i am mentally worn out. I was going to take today off from posting. I have a couple stories I am working on but to try to do them tonight would not give them any justice.

If you haven't yet, I would really appreciate more votes for my story for Lucky magazine. (I promise next time I will spell the title correctly!!!). Although there is a cash prize, most importantly it is a chance to get paid to do what I truly love..that is writing.
http://contribute.luckymag.com/blog/my_go_to_beauty-134/dressed_for_sucess-563

Layla came home with one of her masterpieces. She has been working on this painting for the last two weeks. I was glad to have something wonderful to share tonight....as this painting is the best thing to come out of this long Tuesday

Layla's Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated :)