Tuesday, July 12, 2011

All Things Olivia

In honor of Olivia's 7th birthday..I have dedicated this post to Olivia...and let Layla and I explore what makes this tiny firecracker tick. As I watch her construct her life through lists, wishlists, to do lists, and birthday activity check lists, I decided the best thing to do would be to make a question list for her.

Olivia's Bday To do 


L: What do you want to be when you grow up?
O: A teacher. it is fun...I want to be like Richelle. I practice being a teacher everyday after school. I would be good at it because I am smart ("and chatty" chimes in Layla). And chatty. Teachers talk a lot. 

K: What is your favorite outfit? 
O: Dresses. I like playing dress up games. blue dresses because blue is my favorite color. 

L: What do you like to learn from somebody?
O: I like to learn animal facts from Layla. 

K:  What kind of car do you want to drive when you get bigger? 
O: I want to drive a car that doesn't have a top. Like one of Papa's cars...but yellow. 

L: What is your favorite animal?
O: Rabbits because they are tiny and cute. 

L: No bigger and wilder animals
O: Bunnies are wild.

K: What is the number one thing you want to do your birthday?
O: Go to Toys R'Us...because it is the biggest and best toy store ever. 

L: Where is your favorite place to go (not toys r us)
O: Columbus...all my favorite people are there...like Jeremy..and Grandma and Alexie..and Lori and uncle Rob..sometimes

K: What is something you want everyone to know about you.
O: Grunt...grunt..grunt. what kind of house do I want when I grow up. a two storied house..with a downstairs...I mean a basement....I like saying basement better

L: What do you like to do?
O: I like to play in my room. I have a bunch of toys in there. 

K: Why cant you sit still? (Olivia is laying sideways across the back of the couch). 
O: Because I am crazy...and I am a monkey...wait. timeout! I need to get some water. this is making me thirsty. I love to run everywhere because I love being fast.  Cause everything I see...its like a big toy to play on. Like that chair...I love to climb on it..

Olivia's "seat"


L: What's your favorite food..your most favorite food. 
O: I'll say peppers....I mean peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. 

K: How does it feel to be almost 7?
O: Tallish..(Olivia burps)  My finger smells like burp because I burped while my finger was in my mouth

 Now that Layla is in hysterics and Olivia is all wound up...Happy Birthday Olivia. Who would have known that that red hairy baby with scratches all over her face would be such a unique source of entertainment. 

4 comments:

  1. Olivia is, in the words of Jimmy Walker, "Dyn-o-mite!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! And I love your blog. Thanks for posting on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks! It means a lot that both of you are now my "followers". I will be more apt to keep this up

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated :)