Monday, June 20, 2011

Why would I want to throw out my every thought and dream to perfect strangers...or even worse..people I know who are going to judge my every word? Easy..I am on the pursuit of something better. Something like happiness but even better than that. For a while now I feel there is something missing..something wrong. I am just not the person my inner child wants me to be. Don’t get me wrong..i have many blessings. Two beautiful girls, a supportive husband, a house in a high rated school district. Some may say I am really livin the dream here in Youngstown Ohio...but still I am on a search for that one thing, that little thing I can't quite grasp. Like a word at the tip of my tongue...i am on the pursuit of....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated :)